1. In prokaryote, karyo means.
2. ______ can not be seen using light microscope.
3. The study of the frequency and distribution of disease is known as _______.
C. population genetics
4. The study of microscopic organisms are called ________.
5. Anaerobic microorganisms were first discovered by _________.
A. Robert Koch
B. John Needham
C. Louis Pasteur
D. Ferdinand Cohn
6. Single celled and multicellular microscopic organisms with true nuclei and which absorb
nutrients from their environment are __________.
7. Microorganism was first observed by _______.
8. Living organisms arising from nonliving
substances can be called ________.
A. spontaneous generation
B. germ theory and cell theory
C. univocal generation
9. An Italian physician who demonstrated that maggots arise from fly eggs and not rotten meats was
A. Louis Pastuer
B. Robert Koch
D. Edward Jenner
10. Cell theory was proposed by __________.
A. Schleiden and Schwann
B. Robert Hooke
C. Schleiden and Robert
D. Charles Darwin