1. Processed data can be called as
B. Raw data
2. ____ is a term that encompasses all forms of technology used to create, store, exchange, and use
information in its various forms.
A. Computer Technology
B. Network Technology.
C. Information Technology.
D. Client Server Technology.
3. ____ is an electronic device which converts raw data into meaningful information.
4. _____ is the utilization of technology to improve the realization of office functions
A. Office automation
B. Office PC.
C. Office management.
D. Office records.
5. Example of Office automation tools are.
A. Pencil and Pen.
B. File and Rack.
C. Table and Desk.
D. Electronic Mail and Internet System.
6. The ___ computers operate by measuring instead of counting
7. An ____ signal is a continuous variable electromagnetic wave.
8. The analog computer operates by___.
A. physical devices.
9. A computer system is made of.
A. hardware only.
B. software only.
C. hardware and software.
D. hardware or software.
10. The most commonly used input devices is.