16. The output characteristics of a MOSFET, is a plot of
a) Id as a function of Vgs with Vds as a parameter
b) Id as a function of Vds with Vgs as a parameter
c) Ig as a function of Vgs with Vds as a parameter
d) Ig as a function of Vds with Vgs as a parameter
17. The ripple factor of a full-wave rectifier circuit compared to that of a half wave rectifier
circuit without filter is
(A) half of that for a half ‘wave rectifier
(B) less than half that for a half-wave rectifier circuit
(C) equal to that of a half wave rectifier.
(D) none of the above.
18. A single-phase full wave mid-point type diode rectifier requires number ofdiodes whereas
bridge type requires
19. A single-phase full wave rectifier is a
a) single pulse rectifier
b) multiple pulse rectifier
c) two pulse rectifier
d) three pulse
20. In a 1-phase full wave bridge rectifier with M-2 type of connection has secondary side
voltage Vs = Vm sin ωt, with R load & ideal diodes.
The expression for the average value of the output voltage can be given by